How to join
ECS offers three Membership Categories
1. Individual membership for natural persons, which is an active membership with voting right. Individual Members must not be bound by instructions. Annual individual membership fee: CHF 200.–
2. Young professional / Student membership (aged 18-28) is similar to individual membership but with an annual discounted rate:
- CHF 25.00 (for current students)
- CHF 50.00 (for young professionals up to age 28)
3. Organizational membership for organizations, which is a passive membership without voting right. Organizational Members may appoint a certain number of employees who upon notification to the Board become Individual Members with full voting right.
Annual membership fees for organizational members:
|1-1000 employees:||CHF 1’000.–, with the right to delegate 2 employees|
|1001-5000 employees:||CHF 2’500.–, with the right to delegate up to 5 employees|
|5000 and more employees:||CHF 5’000.–, with the right to delegate 10 employees|
In case you do have further queries do not hesitate to contact us.
These are the upcoming dates for our Annual General Meetings:
Thursday, 23 March 2023
Thursday, 21 March 2024
If you are an ECS member, you are cordially invited to our Annual General Meetings! Each AGM is followed by discussion on current compliance topics and an networking Apèro.