Past ECS Events 2020 – Working Groups
- 08 October 2020 – Webinar: AML Investigations in 2020 – Interactions between Financial Intermediaries and the Swiss Money Laundering Reporting Office.
Speakers: Dr. Doris Hutzler, Partner at LCR Services AG, and Daniel Thelesklaf, AML/CFT/Anti-Corruption Expert and former Head of the Money Laundering Reporting Office Switzerland (MROS)
- 15 September 2020 – Sexual Harassment Investigations – Best Practice Meeting / Webinar.
The speaker was Lic. Iur. Monika Hirzel-Karolak, manager and owner of BeTrieb – Konfliktberatung für Unternehmen und Institutionen – Mobbing und sexuelle Belästigung, Zurich and the Panel Discussion was led by Monika Hirzel-Karolak, Florian Bigler (Employee Relations EMEA, Google) and Ursula Gut-Sulzer (Mediator and External person of trust, Gut-zusammenleben GmbH, Winterthur).
- 04 September 2020 – 5th ECS End of the Summer Roundtable and Networking Drinks. The topic of discussion was,“Workplace Stress and the Compliance Officer”
- 15 May 2020 – “Compliance and the Corona Virus”
- 27 October 2020 – Webinar: National Contact Point for the OECD Guidelines: Contact point for Responsible Business Conduct. The speaker was Alex Kunze, National Contact Point NCP (OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises – State Secretariat for Economic Affairs)
- 17 September 2020 – Working with a Monitor a – case study from the Medtech industry.
Speakers: Babila Gipponi, Head of Compliance Europe, Getinge (Medtech company) and Kaisa Karvonen, Head of Forensic Risk Alliance, Switzerland
- 14 September 2020 – From FMCG to Life-Science – E&C challenge, contribution, and learnings
Speaker: Charles Pare, Head Compliance EU West
- 19 August 2020 – Third Party Compliance Monitoring and Auditing.
Speakers: Rayna Wong, former Director OUS Compliance Monitoring, Amgen and Marie Vlasek, Compliance Officer, International Partner Markets, Biogen International GmbH
- 12 June 2020 – Social Credit System in China – a different perspective on third party management
Speaker: Ralf Rehfuss, Consultant Internal Audit & IKS
- 05 June 2020 – Ordinance on Integrity and Transparency in the field of medicinal products. What pitfalls or challenges did we encounter when implementing the new legislation?
Speaker: Alex Fuchs, Senior Manager, Standards & Governance, Biogen
- 05 May 2020 – Third Party Management by a presenter from Deloitte
These are the upcoming dates for our Annual General Meetings:
Thursday, 21 March 2024
Thursday, 20 March 2025