Kick-Off New Working Group “NGOs and International Organisations”
It is our pleasure to invite you to the launch of the Ethics and Compliance Switzerland Working Group “NGOs and International Organisations”.
This new working group will provide a platform for professionals responsible for ethics, compliance and similar areas within non-governmental organisations (NGOs), international organisations (IOs) and charitable foundations as well as professionals from the private sector to exchange on their challenges and priorities between themselves and leverage expertise from multinationals in the private sector.
This kick-off event will offer an opportunity to initiate the building of a local community by coordinating and communicating expectations and commitments.
- 17:30 – welcome remarks from the ECS working group co-chairs
- 17:35 – keynote speech on compliance governance in the not-for-profit sector by Malika Aït-Mohamed Parent, Anti-Corruption Expert, Lecturer and Member or several International Organisations Oversight Committees.
- 18:00 – Q&A from the audience
- 18:15 – discussion on possible next steps for the working group
- 18:45 – apéro riche
- 19:30 – end of the event
We hope you will be available and interested to join us for this event and/or to contribute to the working group moving forward.
Please register on our website for this event no later than Friday, 28 June 2019 at 12:00 lunchtime.
ECS Working Group on NGOs and International Organisations
- Sandra Middel-Tissot (Group Compliance Officer Clariant International Ltd.)
- Maximilien Roche (Compliance Manager – Direct Funding at the World Economic Forum)
- Therese Schumann (Project Manager Compliance and Data Privacy at KPMG)